Stoney Creek Mud Flap Bumbag 6L
Ideal for the quick morning hunt, when you just need to carry a few essentials,
or equally as an extra easy access storage option for the real gear junkie.
Wash your pack in warm (mild) soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Always ensure your pack is stored clean and dry. Before using your pack ensure that any sharp objects are wrapped and that the compression straps are secured. While these backpacks are built tough always make sure that when loaded you lift by the carry handle to avoid damaging the pack.
- Gusseted opening to stop your stuff falling out
- SBS locking zips
- Pull out Blaze safety flap
- Storm flap over main zip
- Nylon webbing
- Bar tacked in high stress areas
- Ventilated mesh back
- Ammo loops and key holder inside
- Double lined base for strength and durability