Stoney Creek Kaipo 20L Pack
The day hunters pack. The low profile, slim line narrow pack that won't get in the way of your rifle while you are carrying it.
Wash your pack in warm (mild) soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Always ensure your pack is stored clean and dry. Before using your pack ensure that any sharp objects are wrapped and that the compression straps are secured. While these backpacks are built tough always make sure that when loaded you lift by the carry handle to avoid damaging the pack.
- Top loading pack with overload strap for extra jackets etc
- Multi attachment points
- Low profile
- Foldable for stashing in bigger packs
- Hydration compatible with twin hose ports for holding water hose
- Bar tacked in high stress areas blaze safety flap
- Nylon webbing
- Mesh back for breathability and reducing sweating
- Compression pull down lid and side straps
- Front accessory pocket with ammo loops and key holder
- 2 internal stretch pockets down sides for holding spotting scope or extra water bottles
- Top map pocket