Stoney Creek Lite River 15L Pack
Wash your pack in warm (mild) soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Always ensure your pack is stored clean and dry. Before using your pack ensure that any sharp objects are wrapped and that the compression straps are secured. While these backpacks are built tough always make sure that when loaded you lift by the carry handle to avoid damaging the pack.
- Side load bladder pocket for easy in and out for your hydration bladder (hydration bladder not included)
- Shoulder hose guides
- Large clam shell opening at front
- SBS zips covered by storm flap
- Pocket with Ammo loops and key holders
- Pull out Blaze Safety flap
- Low profile shoulder straps
- Forms to your shape for better fit
- Ventilated back for breath ability and reduce sweating
- Nylon webbing
- Adjustable waist band
- Outer: Tricord - Silent, durable and waterproof. The tightly woven polyester face has a high quality
to shed water, blood and dirt. Permanently bonded to a puncture resistant 420D waterproof nylon.
- Inner: 420 Denier Nylon
- Base: 1000 Diner Nylon Oxford
- Storm throat: 420 Diner Nylon PU coated waterproof fabric
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.