Stoney Creek Ignitor Jacket - Black Pearl
Includes cram bag
- Three point adjustable hood with shaped chin guard will seal in the warmth while not getting in the way
- DowntekTM Hydrophobic 850cui 90/10 Goose down insulation water repellent treated to prevent the loft from collapsing
- Generous fit to allow maneuverability in the shoulders. Longer back with hem adjustment to trap warmth
- Adjustable velcro closure cuff
- Includes transportation stuff bag to reduce volume in your pack
- HeiQ XReflex™ Radiant barrier technology reflects the body’s radiant heat loss back to the body
- Large zip up hand pockets plus internal and external chest pockets
- Thermal body mapping packs the most warmth around your core
- Responsibly sourced down
The INGITOR JACKET takes premium, performance insulation to entire new peaks. Maximum warmth, with industry leading insulation technologies: combining dual HeiQ XReflect™ radiant barriers. DownTek™ hydrophobic water repellent goose down fill, housed within a durable mini-ripstop nylon outer treated with DWR to repel water, dirt and blood.
THE MOUNTAINS, THE SEA AND THE FORESTS ARE YOUR PLAYGROUND. YOU EMBRACE AND RELISH IN THESE EXTREME, RUGGED AND UNPREDICTABLE CONDITIONS IN YOUR RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF YOUR PASSION. YOU RESPECT THIS DOMAIN AS WELL AS THE BRUTAL FORCE AND TANTRUMS THAT MOTHER NATURE CAN BRING HERE. YOU ARE ACUTELY AWARE AND TUNED IN TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS. FOREVER LOOKING TO MITIGATE ANY RISKS BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY READY TO SEIZE EACH AND EVERY OPPORTUNITY. YOU ARE DISCERNING. YOU ARE PREPARED, AND YOU HAVE AN UNWAVERING TRUST IN THAT YOUR GEAR WILL PERFORM TO ITS INTENDED PURPOSE.
THIS JACKET IS THE IGNITION THAT WILL SPARK YOUR INTERNAL FIRE. YOUR PASSION WILL BE ABLAZE AND YOUR MIND WILL ENTER THE FLOW STATE.
#MAXIMISE YOUR EXPERIENCE #IGNITEYOURPASSION
Specifically designed for those who like to play, explore or spectate in extremely cold conditions. Ideal for alpine expeditions where you need lightweight and compact,
paired with maximum insulation to provide crucial core warmth during plummeting temperatures and long static periods (e.g. Glassing or back at camp).