Stoney Creek Buller 60 + 10L Pack
Big enough to take all you need on multi day hunting trips you can carry all your stuff in one load.
Wash your pack in warm (mild) soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Always ensure your pack is stored clean and dry. Before using your pack ensure that any sharp objects are wrapped and that the compression straps are secured. While these backpacks are built tough always make sure that when loaded you lift by the carry handle to avoid damaging the pack.
- Nylon webbing
- Twin ice axe holders & gun scabbard
- Fold out blaze safety flap
- Multi attachment points
- M.O.A attachment system
- Twin alloy frame bars
- Dynamic compression straps
- YKK zips
- Pre-formed back sheet moves load onto hip belt
- Oversized lid pocket
- Large front pocket designed to fit day pack
- Outer: Tricord - Silent, durable and waterproof. The tightly woven polyester face has a high quality
to shed water, blood and dirt. Permanently bonded to a puncture resistant 420D waterproof nylon.
- Inner: 420 Denier Nylon
- Base: 1000 Diner Nylon Oxford
- Storm throat: 420 Diner Nylon PU coated waterproof fabric
- Bayleaf: Outer 600D Nylon Oxford PU Coated
- Inner: 420 denier nylon
- Base: 1000 denier nylon oxford
- Storm Throat: 420 denier nylon PU coated waterproof fabric