Hämmerli 22LR TAC R1
As at 3pm Tuesday 24.03.2020
We are open on the 24th and 25th while the level 3 lockdown is in place.
Normal hours Tuesday. 9am - till we slow down on Wednesday. This includes both Greymouth & Hokitika stores.
*** We will be in lockdown for a minimum of 4 weeks ***
* Mountain Radios - no new radios will be issued or hired until alert level has been reduced to level 1
* NZ Couriers - The Hokitika Branch is a Depot for NZC, this will mean that NZC customers will have to contact NZC direct in Christchurch to organise pick ups and or purchase bags & tickets.
you can find a contact here - https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/
We will do our best to fulfil any online orders made. Our website will still be operational during lockdown and any orders will be shipped when the lockdown is lifted.
Keep safe team !
The new TAC R1 22 from Hämmerli is a rimfire rifle chambered in ever-popular and economical .22 LR cartridge. Unlike other makes and models, the TAC R1 features a full metal upper and lower receiver for added strength and durability. Its factory threaded 16.1" barrel (½x28) is just begging for a silencer to be added and the surrounding CNC machined M-LOK handguard that features QD (or Quick Detach) slings mounts and makes adding other accessories just as easy and hassle-free.
Made in Germany by UMAREX, the world’s largest manufacturer of firearm replicas, the TAC R1 comes complete with factory-fitted flip-up front and rear sights that are fully adjustable for both windage and elevation. The rear sight also includes two apertures; one for 50 metres and the other for targets at shorter ranges i.e. under 50 metres. The inclusion of a 5-position adjustable skeleton stock allows the shooter to quickly change the length of pull to fit their body type and shooting situation.
The bolt speed is adjustable with a simple turn of a screw to allow for optimal performance with a variety of ammunition types and also holds open upon the last round being fired to facility faster reload times. Finally, the full-length Picatinny rail makes mounting your choice of optics easy. So if you are after the ultimate 'Bunny Busting' rig or a slick target shooting setup, then it's hard to look past the Hämmerli TAC R1.
• CNC machined M-LOK handguard with QD mounts on either side for mount a sling
• Flip-up front and rear sights fully adjustable for both windage and elevation
• The rear flip-up sight has two apertures; the smaller aperture for ranges of 50 metres and the larger one for ranges under 50 metres
• 5-position skeleton stock to allow the length of pull to be adjusted quickly and easily
• Bolt speed can be adjusted for a variety of different ammunition type
• Last round hold open; the bolt remains open upon firing the last round in the magazine
• Factory threaded barrel (½x28)
• All-metal upper and lower receiver for added strength and durability
• Easy to field strip and clean
• Made in Germany by Umarex.
• Calibre: .22 cal
• Cartridge: .22 LR
• Action: Semi-automatic
• Magazine Type: Detachable box
• Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
• Barrel Lenght: 16.1"
• Barrel Thread: ½x28
• Trigger: Single-stage
• Trigger Pull: 6.6 lb - 9.9 lb
• Sights: Flip-up front and rear
• Receiver Material: Aluminium
• Stock: 5-position adjustable skeleton
• Safety: Lever
• Forend: M-LOK
• Finish: Matte Black
• Overall Length: 830 mm (minimum); 910mm (maximum)
• Weight: 2.25 kg (without magazine).
Ruger American Rimfire 22LR
Ruger American Threaded .22LR
Ruger 10/22 Sporter Blued + 4x32 + Suppressor
Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Sport ThreadedNZ$ 1,299.00
CZ 455 American Walnut .22LRNZ$ 999.99NZ$ 899.99
Outdoor Arms JW-15 .22LR Synthetic 16" + 3-9x40 scope + suppressor
Outdoor Arms JW-15 .22LR Synthetic 22" + 3-9x40 scope + suppressor
Norinco JW-15 .22LR Synthetic 15" + 4x40 scope + suppressor
Norinco JW-15 .22LR Synthetic 22" + 4x40 scope + suppressor
Ruger 10/22 Carbine Threaded + Weaver 3-9x40 + Ruger CaseNZ$ 799.99