Umarex .177 SurgeMax Gas Piston Air Rifle & 4x32 Scope
|>Home >Shop >Hunting >Air Guns & Blanks >Air Rifles >Umarex .177 SurgeMax Gas Piston Air Rifle & 4x32 Scope||
Created by Umarex Airguns, the Nucleus Rail incorporated into the stock of the SurgeMax Elite was engineered to combine the technology of a Picatinny Rail with a sound and vibration absorbing insulating sheath. The external vibration and sound generated by the action created by its power plant is absorbed and distributed throughout the rifle preventing adverse reactions to the scope and reduced noise to the ear.
Purchase of this item requires a signed off Police Order Form for it to be shipped to you. Alternatively, you can purchase in store, or buy online and pick up from your nearest Wild Outdoorsman store without a Police order form. You can download the form here
Purchase of this item requires a signed Police Mail Order Form, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below. You can download the form here
This one-seven-seven caliber, single-shot pellet rifle is powered by Turbo Nitrogen Technology (TNT), a gas piston from Umarex that provides a smooth and consistent cocking effort. The SurgeMax Elite generates a fast twelve hundred feet per second velocity with a quality lead-free pellet and delivers an energy of over 15 foot pounds with a lead pellet at 1050 fps—effective for pest control and small game hunting.
The SurgeMax Elite comes equipped with an automatic safety, 2-stage adjustable trigger and fiber optic front and rear sights. Shoulder the rifle that makes scope mounting easy… get the Umarex SurgeMax Elite today.
• Nucleus fully integrated rail platform: Optic rail and vibration reduction system that provides easy scope mounting, absorbs vibration, reduces noise and reduces scope movement
• Turbo Nitrogen Piston technology: Provides consistent velocity, smooth cocking effort, lowers the noise level and minimizes vibration
• ASR technology: Airgun shock reinforced scope technology allows the scope to handle the specific double recoil of spring rifle, and protects the scope lenses
• Break barrel system
• Rubber recoil pad
• Ambidextrous thumbhole stock
• Adjustable trigger
• Micro-adjustable fiber optic rear sight and fiber optic front sight
• Action: Break Barrel
• Caliber: .177 (4.5mm)
• Length of Pull: 15"
• Trigger Pull: 4.75 lbs
• Weight: 8 lbs
• Capacity: Single shot
• Sights: Fiber Optic
• Overall Length: 45.5"
• Barrel length: 18.75"
• Barrel: Rifled
• Safety: Automatic
• Velocity: 1.050 fps (lead), 1200 fps (alloy)
• Danger Distance: 625 Yards
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.