Henry Long Ranger Blued/Wood Lever-Action Rifle
Purchase of this item requires a firearms license, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below. You can download the form here
With side ejection and a lightweight aerospace alloy receiver, the top is drilled and tapped for scope mounts, and the bottom features a steel-bodied flush-fit detachable magazine (5-round capacity in .223; 4-round in.308 Winchester) with a steel floorplate and a blackened steel release button on the right side of the receiver. All behind a 20” round and blued free-floated sporter barrel, and supported by a two-piece oil-finished American Walnut stock with precise laser-cut checkering, sling swivel studs, and a solid black rubber recoil pad for both recoil control and non-slip anchoring on the shoulder for the rapid follow-up shots where lever actions excel. Like our other centerfires, the Long Ranger carries on the in-hammer sliding transfer bar as a safety, instead of a manual safety button or slider that can be hard to operate with gloves.
Accurate? You bet. This is the Best-In-Class lever gun that leaves many bolt actions in the dust. If you’ve ever passed up a lever in favor of a bolt because of accuracy doubts, then doubt no longer. We didn’t pick the Long Ranger name out of a hat; if you need a tight-shooter that’ll reach out there, this rifle delivers. From coyote to whitetail to bear, the new Long Ranger is a logical evolution in lever-action technology as America’s contribution to classic firearms design, and it has you covered from hardwood forest to sagebrush flat in a trim, quick handling, and dependable 7-pound rifle you’ll be happy to reach for as you head out the door. We’ve upped our hunting ante, time for you to do the same?
• Geared, lever action
• Round, free-floating, steel barrel with a target crown and a blued finish
• Aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy receiver with a hard-coat-anodized finish
• American walnut stock with a straight grip and cut checking on the grip and forearm
• Machined, chromed steel bolt with a 6-lug rotary head
• Transfer bar safety
• Rubber recoil pad
• Open sights
• Exposed hammer
• Removable, flush-fit magazine
• Side ejection
• Swivel studs
• Drilled and tapped for a scope.
• Calibre: .223 Rem, 243 Win or .308 Win
• Magazine Capacity: 5 rounds (.223) or 4 Rounds (.308)
• Barrel Length: 20"
• Barrel Material: Blued steel
• Bolt: Machined steel, hard chromed
• Receiver Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
• Receiver Finish: Matte black
• Sights: Yes; drilled and tapped for scope mount/bases
• Stock: Checkered American Walnut with Rubber butt pad and sling swivels
• Stock finish: Satin
• Length of pull: 14"
• Overall length: 40.5"
• Weight: 7 pounds (Unloaded)
• Made in the USA.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.