Stoney Creek Black Stag 1000 Sleeping Bag
Boasting an array of advanced features, all specifically designed to ensure that heat is generated and retained efficiently, the Black Stag 1000 is the first choice sleeping bag for those discerning hunters who like to push their alpine hunting expeditions, and their gear, to the extremes.
Designed For - Alpine Camping
Fill Weight - 1000gms
Bag Weight - 1.7kg
Length - 220cm
Packed Size - 38cm x 25cm
Down - 90/10 Down
Loft - 700 CUI
Volume - 18L
Colour - Blood Orange/Black
- 2-way YKK side zip for ease of entry, more ventilation and maximum comfort
- Blend of horizontal and vertical baffles to prevent down shift
- Performance mummy fit with tapered end for efficient warmth management
- Full length zip, double ended for venting options
- 9 panel performance hood for maximum comfort and warmth
- Twin collar to trap warm air in
- Twin-draft tube down side of bag completely seals zip and prevents warm air escaping or cold air getting in
- Waterproof/seam sealed compression bag included for ultra compact storage
The Black Stag sleeping bag comfort temperature range is a guide only, based on use under shelter with underfloor insulation (e.g: on a sleeping mat or Thermarest). Individual results may vary depending on the individual and weather conditions.
*Extreme ratings provide an approximate guide as a comparison against other sleeping bag manufacturers who choose to promote the absolute extreme temperature ratings.