Stoney Creek Black Stag 800 Sleeping Bag
Being the optimal balance between maximum warmth within a lightweight and compact form factor, the 800 is our most versatile sleeping bag in the Black Stag range and features a centralised full length zip and a tapered shape to give you or maximum warmth and comfort when camping out in the hills.
Designed For - Fly Camping
Fill Weight - 800gms
Bag Weight - 1.4kg
Length - 220cm
Packed Size - 34cm x 23cm
Down - 90/10 Down
Loft - 650 CUI
Volume - 14L
Colour - Blood Orange/Black
- Tapered rectangular fit for maximum comfort
- Central 2-way YKK zip for ease of entry, more ventilation and maximum comfort
- Low profile hood for maximum warmth
- Single-draft tube which seals zip and prevents warm air escaping or cold air getting in
- Waterproof/seam sealed compression bag included for ultra compact storage
The Black Stag sleeping bag comfort temperature range is a guide only, based on use under shelter with underfloor insulation (e.g: on a sleeping mat or Thermarest). Individual results may vary depending on the individual and weather conditions.
*Extreme ratings provide an approximate guide as a comparison against other sleeping bag manufacturers who choose to promote the absolute extreme temperature ratings.