Domex Packlite Sleeping Bag
To maintain the performance of your Domex Packlite sleeping bag use Nikwax Tech Wash and Nikwax TX Direct Spray On.
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- 7DXcell fibres are treated with ultra-fresh to make them anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevent the zip opening up if you move during sleep
- Packs smallest of all of the synthetic bag models
- Compression cram sac features a handhold at the end to make it easier to pull out of a pack
- Available in 2 sizes
- 5-year warranty
|Lower Comfort Rating||8°C|
|Outer fabric||40D/300T polyester diamond ripstop|
|Colours||marine blue/red, marine blue, grey/arcadia|
|Dimensions||210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/65cm (width at foot)|
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.