Browning X-Bolt SS Synthetic Stalker Rifle
Stainless is the big difference. This attractive and weather-resistant bolt action rifle is similar to the X-Bolt Composite model, except for a Stainless steel receiver, barrel and bolt. It has a comfortable palm swell for right-hand shooters, textured gripping surfaces for keeping your hands where they should be on the stock, even in wet and cold conditions. This model also features a deluxe Inflex Technology recoil pad and sling swivels. If you are looking for a hard core bolt action rifle that you can rely on, in the rugged areas and inclement weather conditions hunting deer, elk, varmints and the like, the X-Bolt Stainless Stalker is your rifle.
Calibers offered in: .223 , 22-250 , 25-06 , .243 , 6.5 Creedmoor , .270 , 270 WSM , 7mm-08 , 7mm Rem Mag , 7mm WSM (Discontinued and no longer available), .308 , 30-06 , 300 WSM , 300 Win Mag
- Length of Pull 13 5/8"
- Drop at Comb 11/16"
- Drop at Heel 1/2"
- Barrel Finish Matte
- Stock Finish Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- Receiver Finish Matte
- Chamber Finish Polished
- Barrel Material Stainless
- Barrel Contour Sporter
- Stock Material Composite
- Recoil Pad Inflex 1, Small
- Pistol Grip Cap None
- Checkering Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs Matte Nickel
- Receiver Material Stainless
- Trigger Finish Nickel Plated
- Bolt Slide Finish High Gloss
- Magazine Type Detachable
- Trigger Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
- Floor Plate Material Composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope Yes