Sig ZULU 5 Bino 10x42 HD - Black
Outstanding high definition performance binoculars in a traditional closed-bridge design.
Created to meet the demanding requirements of professional hunters and guides around the world, the ZULU5 10x42mm provides rugged reliability in the field in all weather conditions while delivering razor-sharp resolution and superior light transmission across the entire color spectrum. High definition HD glass offers superior clarity and color correctness. Lightweight and durable magnesium body makes the ergonomic ZULU5 10x42mm ideal for extended use in the field.
• Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy body
• Broadband fully multi-colored lens system for bright and vivid image resolution -- even in low-light conditions.
• Includes tethered lens covers, strap, lens cloth, and padded case
• Waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
• Multi-position twist-up eyecups give generous eye relief
• Durable rubber armor protects with an ergonomic non-slip grip design.
- SKU: SOZ52101
- COLOR: Black
- MAGNIFICATION: 10x
- OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 42 mm
- FIELD OF VIEW: 6
- EYE RELIEF: 16
- OVERALL LENGTH: 5.7
- WEIGHT (OZ): 25.2
- NEAR FOCUS (M): 8.2
- INTERPUPILARY DISTANCE (MM): 56-75
- PRISM TYPE: Schmidt-Pechan
- COATING TYPE: SpectraCoat
- FRAME MATERIAL: Polymer
- DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: +/- 3
- WATERPROOFING: IPX7
- TRIPOD MOUNT: Yes