Sig Sauer Zulu5 10x42 mm HD Binocular
Created to meet the demanding requirements of professional hunters and guides around the world, the ZULU5 10x42mm provides rugged reliability in the field in all weather conditions while delivering razor-sharp resolution and superior light transmission across the entire color spectrum. High definition HD glass offers superior clarity and color correctness. Lightweight and durable magnesium body makes the ergonomic ZULU5 10x42mm ideal for extended use in the field.
• Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy body
• Broadband fully multi-colored lens system for bright and vivid image resolution -- even in low-light conditions.
• Includes tethered lens covers, strap, lens cloth, and padded case
• Waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
• Multi-position twist-up eyecups give generous eye relief
• Durable rubber armor protects with an ergonomic non-slip grip design.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.