Stoney Creek Thermolite Jacket - Gun Metal Grey
- Hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold and blaze lined (Bayleaf model only) for extra visability during hunting
- Internal drop pocket, ideal to keep your heated freeze dry meals warm (and yourself) while they cook through
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend which has been waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- Friction free lining makes it easy to get the jacket on and off
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded seams for enhanced weather resistance
Constructed from advanced materials, the Thermolite Fabric has been nicknamed the ‘Tougher Puffer’ for a number of reasons.
Firstly, it’s Polyester Knit outer is treated with an advanced DWR coating to actively repel water, blood and dirt. A 100% Windproof TPU membrane provides enhanced weather resistance.
Inside, the Thermolite is packed with a Primaloft® Silver Down Blend and this is the key to the Jacket’s superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
A thermal lining helps to maintain crucial warmth when its needed most, and also reduces friction between layers when taking the Thermolite on and off.
The Thermolite Jacket has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort during plummeting
temperatures or periods of static activity (e.g. Glassing or back at Camp). Due to its high thermal properties,
it is recommended to use the Thermolite as part of a technical layering system and to remove
this when your activity levels and/or temperatures increase. Designed as a static hunting garment, it is recommended to be worn underneath a more protective outer layer if being worn in highly abrasive, rugged or sharp conditions.