NEW Model Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor
As at 3pm Tuesday 24.03.2020
We are open on the 24th and 25th while the level 3 lockdown is in place.
Normal hours Tuesday. 9am - till we slow down on Wednesday. This includes both Greymouth & Hokitika stores.
*** We will be in lockdown for a minimum of 4 weeks ***
* Mountain Radios - no new radios will be issued or hired until alert level has been reduced to level 1
* NZ Couriers - The Hokitika Branch is a Depot for NZC, this will mean that NZC customers will have to contact NZC direct in Christchurch to organise pick ups and or purchase bags & tickets.
you can find a contact here - https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/
We will do our best to fulfil any online orders made. Our website will still be operational during lockdown and any orders will be shipped when the lockdown is lifted.
Keep safe team !
Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Barrel Length: 24"
BarrelCold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
HandguardRuger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action
Twist1: 8" RH
Weight: 10.7 lb.
Length of Pull12" - 15.50"
Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
"Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning. Also features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
- Equipped with a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes.
Remington Model 700 7mm08NZ$ 1,499.99NZ$ 1,299.99
Remington Model 700 ADL 308NZ$ 1,099.99NZ$ 899.00
Browning X-Bolt Stainless Steel Stalker RifleNZ$ 1,599.00
Browning AB3 Composite Stalker Rifle with Nikko Stirling Game King 3-9x40 ScopeNZ$ 1,099.99NZ$ 949.00
Browning X-Bolt Stainless Stalker Rifle with Stealth 4-14x44 ScopeNZ$ 1,699.00
Howa Mini Action 223 Stainless Steel Threaded + Panamax 3-9x40NZ$ 1,199.99