NEW Model Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor
Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Barrel Length: 24"
Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
Handguard: Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action
Twist1: 8" RH
Weight: 10.7 lb.
Overall Length 43.25"-46.75"
Length of Pull 12" - 15.50"
Folded Length 35.60"
Purchase of this item requires a firearms license, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below. You can download the form here
Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
"Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning. Also features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
- Equipped with a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.