NEW Model Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor
Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Barrel Length: 24"
Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
Handguard: Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action
Twist1: 8" RH
Weight: 10.7 lb.
Overall Length 43.25"-46.75"
Length of Pull 12" - 15.50"
Folded Length 35.60"
Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
"Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning. Also features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
- Equipped with a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.