Nikon Prostaff 4-12X40 M BDC
Fully multicoated optical system provides up to 98% light transmission.
Generous, consistent eye relief keeps your brow safe even with the heaviest recoiling cartridges, lightweight rifles, and severe shooting angles.
Precise, hand turn adjustments and positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting even with heavy recoil.
Instant zero-reset turrets with spring-loaded adjustment knobs for simple field adjustments
Quick-focus eyepiece allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into sharp focus.
Waterproof/fogproof, nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Reticle: BDC
- Body Color: Matte
- Actual Magnifications (x): 4-12
- Effective Objective Diameter (mm): 40
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.3 (at 12x)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (at 4x) / 94 (at 12x)
- Tube Diameter (mm): 25.4
- Objective Outside Diameter (mm): 50.3
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter (mm): 44
- Adjustment Graduation (mm/1 Click): 7mm at 100m
- Adjustment Graduation (MOA/1 Click): 1/4
- Max. Internal Adjustment (MOA): 60
- Parallax Setting (m): 91.44
- Field of View at 100m (m): 7.9 (at 4x) / 2.6 (at 12x)
- Length a (mm): 357
- Mount Length b (mm): 61.5
- Mount Length c (mm): 32
- Mount Length d (mm): 54
- Weight (g): 450
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.