Ledlenser H6R Rechargeable Headlamp
Features include Ledlenser's Advanced Focus System, for seamless transition between a broad floodlight and focused long-distance beam. The sliding dimmer switch lets you adjust the light intensity to suit your needs, and the 90 degree tilting head lets you angle the beam exactly where you want it.
The strap is specially designed to sit firmly on your head, with two non-slip rubber strips on the headband, and an additional overhead strap that can be attached if required.
Being rechargeable, it is not only good for the environment but also saves you money in the long run. It is easy to recharge by USB. For ultimate convenience, it also runs on AAA alkaline batteries.
Comes with: neoprene pouch with belt loop, optional overhead strap, USB cable, 3 x AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Advanced Focus SystemSeamless transition from broad floodlight to sharply focused long-distance beam
- Lamp head can tilt 90 degreesLets you direct the light exactly where you need it
- Sliding dimmer switchAllows you to adjust the light output to suit
- Non-slip rubber strips on headband and removable overhead strapHelps to keep the headlamp securely on your head. Also useful when headlamp is worn with a helmet.
- Durable, flexible cablingAreas exposed to strain are designed to be tough and flexible
- USB portFor easy recharging
|Brightness (High)||200 lumens|
|Brightness (Low)||5 lumens|
|Beam Range (High)||120m|
|Beam Range (Low)||20m|
|Burn Time (High)||2 hours|
|Burn Time (Low)||40 hours|
|Batteries||3 x AAA NiMH rechargeable (included)|
|Recharge time||3 hours|