Kershaw 1028 Antelope Hunter II Fixed 3-5/8
This fixed-blade knife is just the right size for field dressing most game and makes an especially excellent deer knife. The Antelope Hunter II features a blade of tough 8CR13MoV stainless steel, rated 58-60 on the Rockwell scale. This quality steel is designed to hold an edge longer, providing extended use without re-sharpening-even under heavy field use. When it is time to re-sharpen, a few passes with the Ultra-Tek sharpener returns the blade to its Kershaw-sharp condition.
NZ$ 19.96 (a 24% discount)
We only have 1 item left. Don't miss out!
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Hunting - This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Leather Sheath - This knife comes with a storage and/or carrying sheath.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, satin finished
- Handle: Co-polymer
- Blade length:3 5/8 in. (9.2 cm)
- Overall length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Includes sheath
- Made in China