Browning X-Bolt .243 with Panamax Scope
Stainless is the big difference. This attractive and weather-resistant bolt action rifle is similar to the X-Bolt Composite model, except for a Stainless steel receiver, barrel and bolt. It has a comfortable palm swell for right-hand shooters, textured gripping surfaces for keeping your hands where they should be on the stock, even in wet and cold conditions. This model also features a deluxe Inflex Technology recoil pad and sling swivels. If you are looking for a hard core bolt action rifle that you can rely on, in the rugged areas and inclement weather conditions hunting deer, elk, varmints and the like, the X-Bolt Stainless Stalker is your rifle.
- Barrel, action, trigger guard and other metal surfaces feature matte Stainless steel to minimize reflection and provide resistance to corrosion.
- Dura-Touch Armor Coating provides positive gripping surface that is both comfortable and easy to hold onto during all weather conditions
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
Action Length: Short Action
Barrel Length: 22"
Overall Length: 41 3/4"
Length of Pull: 13 5/8"
Drop at Comb: 11/16"
Drop at Heel: 1/2"
Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz
Magazine Capacity: 4
Twist Rate: 1 in 12"
Barrel Finish: Matte
Stock Finish: Dura-Touch Armor Coating
Receiver Finish: Matte
Dura Touch Finish: Yes
Chamber Finish: Polished
Barrel Material: Stainless
Barrel Contour: Sporter
Stock Material: Composite
Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Nickel
Receiver Material: Stainless
Trigger Finish: Nickel Plated
Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Silver
Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
Magazine Type: Detachable
Trigger Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
Floor Plate Material: Composite
Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.