Ledlenser NEO6R Rechargeable Headlamp
The swivelling head means you can angle the light exactly where you need it. The red blinking light at the back of the headlamp and the reflective headband are added safety features, making you more visible.
Featuring Smart Light Technology, the NEO6R offers you 3 light functions. You can manage your battery life with two energy modes - energy saving for long runs and constant current if you need a constant amount of light. The low battery warning system first warns you when you have over an hour of battery life remaining, preventing you from suddenly being stranded in the dark. If you’re a regular runner, you’ll find the lithium ion battery that can be recharged directly via USB a real bonus. No mucking around!
All these features and yet the NEO6R is incredibly lightweight at only 95 grams!
Comes with: chest strap, USB cable, rechargeable battery.
- Smart Light Technology (SLT)Offers 3 different light functions (high power, low power, blink) and 2 energy modes (constant current & energy saving)
- Tiltable lamp headSo you can angle the light where you need it
- Low battery message systemFirst warns you one hour before the battery dies to prevent you from being stranded in the dark
- Transport lockPrevents the light from being switched on by accident
- Red blinking light on the back for safetyBlinking light means you are easily seen from behind
- Chest strap (included) turns it into a chest lampGreat for reducing mutual glare when running in groups
- Detachable, washable headbandMade from high quality material that absorbs sweat, is comfortable to wear and soft against your skin
- IP57 waterproof & dust protection ratingWaterproof to depth of 1 metre, protected against dust that would interfere with the functioning of the headlamp
- Built-in USB portFor easy recharging
|Brightness (High)||240 lumens|
|Brightness (Low)||20 lumens|
|Beam Range (High)||30m|
|Beam Range (Low)||10m|
|Burn Time (High)||6 hours|
|Burn Time (Low)||40 hours|
|Batteries||1 x Li-ion rechargeable (included)|
|SLT Light Functions||High Power, Low Power, Blink|
|SLT Energy Modes||Constant Current, Energy Saving|