Henry Long Ranger Blued/Wood Lever-Action Rifle
With side ejection and a lightweight aerospace alloy receiver, the top is drilled and tapped for scope mounts, and the bottom features a steel-bodied flush-fit detachable magazine (5-round capacity in .223; 4-round in.308 Winchester) with a steel floorplate and a blackened steel release button on the right side of the receiver. All behind a 20” round and blued free-floated sporter barrel, and supported by a two-piece oil-finished American Walnut stock with precise laser-cut checkering, sling swivel studs, and a solid black rubber recoil pad for both recoil control and non-slip anchoring on the shoulder for the rapid follow-up shots where lever actions excel. Like our other centerfires, the Long Ranger carries on the in-hammer sliding transfer bar as a safety, instead of a manual safety button or slider that can be hard to operate with gloves.
Accurate? You bet. This is the Best-In-Class lever gun that leaves many bolt actions in the dust. If you’ve ever passed up a lever in favor of a bolt because of accuracy doubts, then doubt no longer. We didn’t pick the Long Ranger name out of a hat; if you need a tight-shooter that’ll reach out there, this rifle delivers. From coyote to whitetail to bear, the new Long Ranger is a logical evolution in lever-action technology as America’s contribution to classic firearms design, and it has you covered from hardwood forest to sagebrush flat in a trim, quick handling, and dependable 7-pound rifle you’ll be happy to reach for as you head out the door. We’ve upped our hunting ante, time for you to do the same?
• Geared, lever action
• Round, free-floating, steel barrel with a target crown and a blued finish
• Aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy receiver with a hard-coat-anodized finish
• American walnut stock with a straight grip and cut checking on the grip and forearm
• Machined, chromed steel bolt with a 6-lug rotary head
• Transfer bar safety
• Rubber recoil pad
• Open sights
• Exposed hammer
• Removable, flush-fit magazine
• Side ejection
• Swivel studs
• Drilled and tapped for a scope.
• Calibre: .223 Rem, 243 Win or .308 Win
• Magazine Capacity: 5 rounds (.223) or 4 Rounds (.308)
• Barrel Length: 20"
• Barrel Material: Blued steel
• Bolt: Machined steel, hard chromed
• Receiver Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
• Receiver Finish: Matte black
• Sights: Yes; drilled and tapped for scope mount/bases
• Stock: Checkered American Walnut with Rubber butt pad and sling swivels
• Stock finish: Satin
• Length of pull: 14"
• Overall length: 40.5"
• Weight: 7 pounds (Unloaded)
• Made in the USA.