Stoney Creek Women's Thermolite Vest - TCU
Packed with 200grams of ultra-warm Primaloft® Down Blend, the Thermolite Vest provides you 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to it’s 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded seams, this Vest is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
- Internal drop pocket
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend which has been waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Friction free lining makes it easy to get the vest on and off
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded seams for enhanced weather resistance
The Thermolite Vest has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated vests. Ideal for alpine hunting when you are likely to be static and glassing for extended periods.
Ideal lightweight layering to wear underneath your rainproof shell when you’re likely to be static and glassing for extended periods in extremely cold climates.
Stoney Creek Women's Thermolite JacketNZ$ 369.99
Stoney Creek Women's Frostline JacketNZ$ 289.99 - 299.99
GWG Athletic Jacket - ShadeNZ$ 99.99
GWG Artemis Softshell Jacket - ShadeNZ$ 199.99
GWG Rain Jacket - ShadeNZ$ 269.99NZ$ 239.99
GWG - Guardian Range VestNZ$ 149.99NZ$ 79.99
Stoney Creek Women's Thermotough Jacket - BlackNZ$ 399.99
Stoney Creek Women's Creek Crosser Jacket - NavyNZ$ 219.99NZ$ 159.99
Hunters Element Women's Halo Jacket - Forest GreenNZ$ 149.99NZ$ 99.99
Stoney Creek Womens Thermolite VestNZ$ 299.99