Stoney Creek Big Dog
With big pockets, a chest mounted RT holder, and an insulating microfleece lining, you’ll gain the edge during your hunt into that thick and unchartered new territory.
Stoney Creek Layering System: Ideal as an insulation layer or as an outer layer when heavy rain isn’t an issue.
- Ultra-tough 600D PU coated Nulon cape to protect high wearing shoulder and back areas
- Durable lace up front so there is nothing to clog up or break
- Big zipped kangaroo pockets with convenient top drop pocket
- Hood for added protection in thick bush conditions
- Chest mounted RT/GPS holder conveniently allows your vital electronics to be close to hand
- Extra long tail for added protection
Made from our toughest windproof fabric, The Big Dog boasts an extra protective 600D Nylon cape that will shield your shoulders and back from those hardwearing and dirty carryouts.
Shoulder Cape: 600D nylon layer, ultra-tough, PU coated, 100% waterproof fabric.
Outer layer: Short face resists hook grass, DWR coated to repel water, blood and dirt.
Internal membrane: 100% windproof, high insulation.
Ideal for the technical pig hunter, the Big Dog has been specifically designed
and tested to maximise your experience when hunting in those hardcore rugged
environments where durability really counts.
Brushed fleece inner for maximum comfort and warmth