Stoney Creek Landsborough Trousers - Bayleaf
So whether you're pushing up hills or glassing for extended periods, the Landsborough Trousers will keep you comfortable and performing at your peak.
- Zip front fly with built-in waist belt
- Built-in wide belt loops to accommodate wider waist belts
- In-seam gusset for increased comfort and unrestricted movement
- Ultra-tough 400D Nylon Oxford scuff pads on inner ankles
- Durable YKK zipper hands pockets for secure gear storage
- Dual layer seat and knees for added durability
- Side venting zips to regulate heat during high activity
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
The feature packed Landsborough Trousers have a unique advantage thanks to their Air Permeable membrane within the innovative 3-layer Frostline Fabric. This highly breathable and stretchable membrane helps adapt and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved in the active hunt.
The Frostline Fabric is an advanced 3-layer construction which provides the ultimate mix of protection, breathability and warmth.
The key to the fabric’s superior performance is due to it’s air permeable membrane, which gives the fabric exceptional breathability in it’s class.
The Landsborough Trousers have been specifically designed to provide warmth and protection to your technical layering system.
Ideal for use in mountainous alpine and bush terrains where high physical activity and cooler weather collide