The Peasant Knife Mini 2.5
As at 3pm Tuesday 24.03.2020
We are open on the 24th and 25th while the level 3 lockdown is in place.
Normal hours Tuesday. 9am - till we slow down on Wednesday. This includes both Greymouth & Hokitika stores.
*** We will be in lockdown for a minimum of 4 weeks ***
* Mountain Radios - no new radios will be issued or hired until alert level has been reduced to level 1
* NZ Couriers - The Hokitika Branch is a Depot for NZC, this will mean that NZC customers will have to contact NZC direct in Christchurch to organise pick ups and or purchase bags & tickets.
you can find a contact here - https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/
We will do our best to fulfil any online orders made. Our website will still be operational during lockdown and any orders will be shipped when the lockdown is lifted.
Keep safe team !
* Plastic Handle
* Model # PKPP
* Size: 7.5cm
Not just any old knife, but the B.W. Baker Peasant Knife. Such an old concept that it's new; so new that it's old. B.W. Baker, Master Cutler, felt that the idea of creating his latest knife range was calling to him from the past. Using old fashioned methods and relying on the oldest low-tech methods, Svord™ proudly present their Peasant Knife. What does it do? Well, it cuts.
* Individually handcrafted
* Handground convex edge design like rocket nose cone
* Warranted for life against breakage under normal use
* Highest quality carbon tool steel
* Meticulously tempered blade
* No stainless steel
* All Svord knives are made in New Zealand
Svord Kiwi General Purpose Knife - 6NZ$ 95.95
Svord Kiwi General Outdoors Knife - 4 3/4NZ$ 111.99NZ$ 99.99
Svord Boning Knife 5 3/8” BladeNZ$ 109.99
Hunters Element Classic Skinner KnifeNZ$ 99.99
Hunters Element Classic Folding Drop Point KnifeNZ$ 99.99
Buck Omni Hunter 12PT KnifeNZ$ 119.99
Knifekut 14.5cm Outdoorsman KnifeNZ$ 79.99
Knifekut Arctic 13cm Curved Boning KnifeNZ$ 79.99
Knifekut Economy Skinning KnifeNZ$ 57.95
Bear Grylls, Compact Scout, Drop Point, SerratedNZ$ 69.99